The business goal of Inspection and Tests Nigeria Limited is centered on one major theme: that goods and services be provided in the most qualitative manner possible and in the safest and most environmentally acceptable procedure allowed by regulatory bodies such as the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON), American Standards Organizations (ANSI, ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ABS, etc), British Standards (BS), DPR, FEPA, etc. A product or process must be designed, sustained and improved upon to agree with the requirements of these standards in order to meet the customer’s desired quality, satisfy his need and avoid the costs of mistakes and that of correcting them.Our desire to contribute to better and safer industrial practices with regards to quality and acceptable environmental culture culminated in our Mission Statement.
The executive management of Inspection and Tests Nigeria Limited (ITL) is fully committed to providing for our clients the highest quality products and services which shall comply with both contractual and regulatory requirements and designed to meet the expectations and needs of our customers.
BROAD QUALITY / BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
- ITL puts a strong emphasis on ensuring that it nurtures a deep pool of senior management talent, largely developed internally and complemented by selective recruitments capable of guiding the Company towards achieving its business continuity and succession
- ITL is committed to establishing and maintaining effective Career Management strategy that strives to help all employees achieve their full potential
· To build a Corporate brand driven by an Organizational philosophy of instituting world’s best practices on a solid platform of Superior performance and differentiating values in all our operations
- Our business strategy is to effectively champion service development in respect to Oil and Gas facilities integrity needs and usage in compliance with Company laid down procedures and statutory requirements.
- Ensures optimal management of business risks in order to achieve financial objectives and targets.
- Identifies and takes into account marketing of services to potential customers both on a local and international platform.
- Builds relationship with Communities, Business Partners and Suppliers in view of improving on the business risk.
- Tracks project schedule challenges and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget allocated.
- CORE VALUES: The Corporate identity of Inspection and Tests Nigeria Limited (ITL) rests on Five Fundamental Values. These values say we are G.R.E.A.T
- GODLY: Central to our belief and existence is the supremacy and pre-eminence of God.
- RESILIENCE: This is our innate, underlying virtue that sets us apart from all others. No matter how challenging the operating environment is, our Client can be rest assured that we would not only tower above it, we would always surpass their service needs and expectations. The extra-ordinary dedication and competence of our staff is our major strength.
- EMPATHY: In ITL, business is transacted with a human face. We are a very compassionate people driven by a desire to please and would easily put ourselves in our Client’s shoes to show our humane understanding of his idiosyncrasies and even handicaps.
- ADAPTABILITY: Our practices are adapted to individual needs, want and tastes with a continual focus on creativity and innovation.
- TRANSPARENCY: The quintessence of the ITL brand is moral excellence, sincerity, honesty, wholesomeness and forthrightness in all our business interaction. We do not compromise on ethics – moral, spiritual and professional.
To assist Production Industries Fulfill all Obligations for Quality Engineering Operations & Human Capital Development.
To achieve unrivaled Reputation as a Top Name in Quality Management & Human Resources Development & be acknowledged as such by our Clients, our Staff & all Stakeholders.
OUR OFFICE LOCATIONS:
- Km 1 Eleme-Onne Road, Off Eleme Junction Flyover
- Opposite Bristow Quarters, P.O.Box 5064,
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
- Tel: +234 803 784 9615 ; +234 803 875 2576
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21 Adekunle Akala Street, off Fatai Irawo Street
- Ajao Estate, Lagos. Nigeria
- Tel: +234 803 549 4480 ; +234 803 500 6525
- Email: email@example.com